The 13th session of the African Symposium on Statistical Development (ASSD) kicked off recently in Addis Ababa under the theme, “Application of economic statistics and national accounts in support of sustainable development.” ASSD is...
Business / Economy
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market
- New report shows use of modern contraception on the rise in Nigeria
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations
- Africa’s risk profile crucial to economic and trade growth, says Afreximbank
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future