The 13th session of the African Symposium on Statistical Development (ASSD) kicked off recently in Addis Ababa under the theme, “Application of economic statistics and national accounts in support of sustainable development.” ASSD is...
Business / Economy
- Plateau state government targets youths with ‘Code Plateau’ for digital workforce training
- Media Marathon Expo 2019 celebrates positive impact of telecom industry on media
- The role of gender diversity in securing the future of African businesses
- “Coding must be compulsory, at all levels,” Adesina tells Mo Ibrahim Governance Week
- Why convergence, effective regulations will drive national competitiveness, by NCC’s Danbatta, other stakeholders