Africa is working tirelessly to get policy and legislative conditions right to ease the business environment and attract more foreign direct investment, Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, has said this week in Addis Abba....
Business / Economy
- Plateau state government targets youths with ‘Code Plateau’ for digital workforce training
- Media Marathon Expo 2019 celebrates positive impact of telecom industry on media
- The role of gender diversity in securing the future of African businesses
- “Coding must be compulsory, at all levels,” Adesina tells Mo Ibrahim Governance Week
- Why convergence, effective regulations will drive national competitiveness, by NCC’s Danbatta, other stakeholders