Africa is working tirelessly to get policy and legislative conditions right to ease the business environment and attract more foreign direct investment, Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, has said this week in Addis Abba....
Business / Economy
- Ebola vaccination begins in North Kivu
- AfDB President Adesina calls for emerging agriculture technologies to optimize farmers’ output
- NCC, INEC review report on electronic transmission and collation of results ahead 2019 elections
- NEW BOOK – Africa Arrives: New Guide to the “World’s Hottest Market” proves Africa is Open for Business!
- The Social Justice Question in Nigeria’s quest for Political Restructuring