Africa is working tirelessly to get policy and legislative conditions right to ease the business environment and attract more foreign direct investment, Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, has said this week in Addis Abba....
Business / Economy
- Austin Okere, founder CWG, leads talks on tech industry and entrepreneurs’ future at WACC 2019
- Innovation key to creating much-needed jobs in Africa, says ECA’s Songwe
- “Our future lies in regional integration. We need resources to move forward,” say Central Africa Governors
- RCM-Africa retreat focuses on strengthening efforts to deliver for continent
- Buhari wins another four years as BVN accounts hit 36.8