By Chinedu James Africa’s biggest oil producer and most populous nation, Nigeria was not in attendance at the 10th Extraordinary Summit of the African Union (AU) in Kigali, the capital city of Rwanda. The...
Business / Economy
- MENA Innovation 2018: Official Ministerial Summit For ICT Innovation In Education & Digital Inclusion
- Obansanjo’s Coalition hits three million as Nigerian generals lament rising insecurity
- Kigali hosts 2018 Africa Public Sector Conference and Awards (APSA)
- Nigeria absent as 44 African countries sign continental free trade agreement
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn