The 7th edition of the largest international meeting of Africa’s private sector will be held on March 25 and 26 in Kigali, Rwanda; Leading decision-makers from industry, finance and politics, will come from more...
Business / Economy
- While Nigeria dithers over Critical Infrastructure Bill, South Africa signs Critical Infrastructure Protection Act
- Social Media Bill: Short walk to tatalitarianism?
- NGOs raise awareness on cyber child trafficking
- The 7th Pan-African Conference and raging debates on taxing digital transactions in Africa
- 2019 Africa Investment Forum kicks off redefining continent’s investment opportunities