PwC’s Africa Business Agenda report shows that 85% of African CEOs (Global: 85%) are confident in their own company’s prospects for revenue growth over the next 12 months Africa’s CEOs are confident that...
Business / Economy
- Scramble for African real estate to reach a fever pitch
- Constitutional basis of corruption and bad governance in Nigeria
- NADDC gears up for Nigeria’s first renewable energy powered vehicles
- Long term sustainability farming in Nigeria through value chain ownership – The Dreamfield model
- Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana to join WAGPA, others at Regional Energy Summit in Abidjan