The United Nations and the African Union recently signed a new landmark framework to strengthen the partnership between the two organizations on peace and security pillars and better respond to the changing dimensions and evolving...
Business / Economy
- Plateau state government targets youths with ‘Code Plateau’ for digital workforce training
- Media Marathon Expo 2019 celebrates positive impact of telecom industry on media
- The role of gender diversity in securing the future of African businesses
- “Coding must be compulsory, at all levels,” Adesina tells Mo Ibrahim Governance Week
- Why convergence, effective regulations will drive national competitiveness, by NCC’s Danbatta, other stakeholders