‘East Africa’s fairly developed infrastructure and communication sector, a young educated tech savvy population and their ability to capitalise on technology development provides a great opportunity for the region to lead in the Islamic...
Business / Economy
- Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana to join WAGPA, others at Regional Energy Summit in Abidjan
- East Africa Islamic Economy Summit 2018 returns to Nairobi, Kenya
- Egypt’s startup reactor is seeking out startups
- Rwanda releases report of France’s complicity in 1994 Genocide
- Africa’s next generation has big dreams that need the right environment to be realized – says IMF Chief