‘East Africa’s fairly developed infrastructure and communication sector, a young educated tech savvy population and their ability to capitalise on technology development provides a great opportunity for the region to lead in the Islamic...
Business / Economy
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment
- War of the generals – As Nigerian election draws nigh, Buhari seeks peace with Obansanjo
- Imperatives of the study and practice of Marxism in contemporary human society