The African Development Bank Group, through its Trade Finance operations, has approved a US$14.12 million facility to support the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s membership in the African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI). This is a...
Business / Economy
- Innovation key to creating much-needed jobs in Africa, says ECA’s Songwe
- “Our future lies in regional integration. We need resources to move forward,” say Central Africa Governors
- RCM-Africa retreat focuses on strengthening efforts to deliver for continent
- Buhari wins another four years as BVN accounts hit 36.8
- Nigeria under fake news siege as elections hold