Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA) negotiations are moving in the right direction and at the desired pace, with the first phase of the negotiations expected to be concluded by the end of 2017, Coordinator...
Business / Economy
- OPEC launches new strategy, sets sights on sustainable growth and maximum development impact
- Jos fireside chat hinges Nigeria’s digital future on collective partnership
- Rwanda, IFAD partner to reduce poverty in drought-prone areas
- AfDB, MFW4A, BMZ/GIZ host international workshop on Africa’s trade finance market
- 2019 Africa Shared Value Summit wants business to take action for profit with purpose