With confirmed participation of H.E Honourable Malick Alhousseini, H.E Honourable Professor Alfa Oumar Dissa, Ghana’s Ministry of Energy, Autorité Nationale de Régulation du Secteur de l’Electricité (Anaré), TOTAL, CI-GNL, Regional Liquidity Support Facility (RLSF)...
Business / Economy
- Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana to join WAGPA, others at Regional Energy Summit in Abidjan
- East Africa Islamic Economy Summit 2018 returns to Nairobi, Kenya
- Egypt’s startup reactor is seeking out startups
- Rwanda releases report of France’s complicity in 1994 Genocide
- Africa’s next generation has big dreams that need the right environment to be realized – says IMF Chief