Close to 90% of applicants that apply to a job position are objectively not a match to the role advertised. This is caused less by a shortage of jobs, but a fundamental misunderstanding of...
Business / Economy
- Why Nigerian universities will remain local (Part 1)
- “Nobody eats GDP” says AfDB President as he calls for inclusive growth
- African Economic Outlook 2020: Africa’s economy to grow despite external shocks
- Internet making young Nigerians more insecure, says roundtable on cyber protection
- Nigeria: From Egypt to Egypt?
10 Feb, 2020