Africa is working tirelessly to get policy and legislative conditions right to ease the business environment and attract more foreign direct investment, Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, has said this week in Addis Abba....
Business / Economy
- AfDB approves $14.12 million to support Nigeria’s membership in ATI agency
- AEC 2018: AfCFTA will increase Africans’ freedoms, says ECA’s Elhiraika
- Nine of ten Africans unqualified for the jobs they apply to
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market