71% of African CEOs say they are concerned about cyber threats Africa’s CEOs are confident that the outlook for business on the continent remains positive notwithstanding the unpredictable economic and socio-political climate. PwC’s (www.PwC.com) Africa...
Business / Economy
- UNESCO launch of Global Education Monitoring Report confirmed at Innovation Africa 2017
- ECA’s Muhwava urges Africa to invest in its youth
- What is Restructuring and Does Nigeria Need it? – The Essence of the Restructuring Debate in Nigeria
- Failed leaders, blood and narrow interests
- Africa’s Economic Transformation Requires a Well-built Infrastructure Base