71% of African CEOs say they are concerned about cyber threats Africa’s CEOs are confident that the outlook for business on the continent remains positive notwithstanding the unpredictable economic and socio-political climate. PwC’s (www.PwC.com) Africa...
Business / Economy
- Long term sustainability farming in Nigeria through value chain ownership – The Dreamfield model
- Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana to join WAGPA, others at Regional Energy Summit in Abidjan
- East Africa Islamic Economy Summit 2018 returns to Nairobi, Kenya
- Egypt’s startup reactor is seeking out startups
- Rwanda releases report of France’s complicity in 1994 Genocide