71% of African CEOs say they are concerned about cyber threats Africa’s CEOs are confident that the outlook for business on the continent remains positive notwithstanding the unpredictable economic and socio-political climate. PwC’s (www.PwC.com) Africa...
Business / Economy
- About 7 Million People Die Yearly from Air Pollution – WHO
- The Importance of strengthening state economic management systems
- Ghana leads Africa Public Sector award (APSA) as continent discusses corruption-free procurement process
- MENA Innovation 2018: Official Ministerial Summit For ICT Innovation In Education & Digital Inclusion
- Obansanjo’s Coalition hits three million as Nigerian generals lament rising insecurity