With confirmed participation of H.E Honourable Malick Alhousseini, H.E Honourable Professor Alfa Oumar Dissa, Ghana’s Ministry of Energy, Autorité Nationale de Régulation du Secteur de l’Electricité (Anaré), TOTAL, CI-GNL, Regional Liquidity Support Facility (RLSF)...
Business / Economy
- Buhari Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Honours Abiola
- President Buhari Signs #NotTooYoungToRun Bill into Law
- About 7 Million People Die Yearly from Air Pollution – WHO
- The Importance of strengthening state economic management systems
- Ghana leads Africa Public Sector award (APSA) as continent discusses corruption-free procurement process