Africa is potentially one of the most ‘ready-for-circularity’ continents because its ecological footprint is still very low The continent’s chances of moving towards circular business models are easier than in other continents where most...
Business / Economy
- Building greater sustainability, climate resilience in West Africa
- First doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine have been delivered to Ghana through COVAX
- African Development Bank debars Global Interjapan for 36 months for fraudulent practices
- 2021 Anzisha Prize applications open as need for job creation soars during pandemic
- African academics join forces to investigate African narratives under new fellowship program