African Development Bank (www.afdb.org) President Akinwumi Adesina, has this week in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, pleaded for Africans to embrace technology, and governments to urgently move away from “investing in the jobs of the past,...
Business / Economy
- OPEC launches new strategy, sets sights on sustainable growth and maximum development impact
- Jos fireside chat hinges Nigeria’s digital future on collective partnership
- Rwanda, IFAD partner to reduce poverty in drought-prone areas
- AfDB, MFW4A, BMZ/GIZ host international workshop on Africa’s trade finance market
- 2019 Africa Shared Value Summit wants business to take action for profit with purpose