By NJ Ayuk, Executive Chairman, African Energy Chamber Stunning drops in crude oil prices—the result of COVID-19-related declines in demand and an oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia—have been taking their toll...
Business / Economy
- Uniting business for a stronger Africa
- Don’t underestimate the power of natural gas to transform Africa
- Africans “know and understand what development ought to look like,” says President Uhuru Kenyatta
- COVID-19 and energy transition are most significant determinants of African Industry Outlook
- New market realities for 2021 drive revisions of fiscal terms to improve competitiveness