To reaffirm its status as the biggest cement producer in Africa, Dangote Cement has set the pace with the exportation of 27,800 metric tonnes of clinker to a neighbouring African country. With this historic...
Business / Economy
- Post COVID-19: Africa’s growth stands to rebound to 3% in 2021, says AfDB in African Economic Outlook 2020 Supplement
- Global experts call for a radical health policy shift in post COVID-19 Africa
- ‘Build a solid macro-economic policy environment, protect local investments and strengthen intra-African trade,’
- Ecobank spearheads new private sector initiative to end malaria
- African Development Bank is 4th on global transparency index