By PEPE ESCOBAR Think of the new Libya as the latest spectacular chapter in the Disaster Capitalism series. Instead of weapons of mass destruction, we had R2P, short for “responsibility to protect”. Instead of...
Business / Economy
- Why Kebbi State established a full ministry for IT – Abdullah Magoro
- “Nigeria is on the crossroads and its future hangs precariously in a balance”
- Why Nigerian universities will remain local (Part 1)
- “Nobody eats GDP” says AfDB President as he calls for inclusive growth
- African Economic Outlook 2020: Africa’s economy to grow despite external shocks
10 Feb, 2020