By Chinedu James The loan deal between Nigeria and China poses no risk to the Nigerian economy, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has affirmed as debate rages over Nigeria’s rising debts and her capacity...
Business / Economy
- AfDB approves $14.12 million to support Nigeria’s membership in ATI agency
- AEC 2018: AfCFTA will increase Africans’ freedoms, says ECA’s Elhiraika
- Nine of ten Africans unqualified for the jobs they apply to
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market