China will soon surpass the US in economic terms — and is taking the lead on climate change and the digital economy. Image: REUTERS/Damir Sagolj/File Photo By Robert Muggah Research Director, Igarapé Institute and Yves Tiberghien Associate Professor of Political...
Business / Economy
- AfDB approves $14.12 million to support Nigeria’s membership in ATI agency
- AEC 2018: AfCFTA will increase Africans’ freedoms, says ECA’s Elhiraika
- Nine of ten Africans unqualified for the jobs they apply to
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market