United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres, has appointed Vera Songwe as ECA’s Executive Secretary. The Cameroonian economist and banking executive is the first woman to ever serve in this role. According to...
Business / Economy
- Kigali hosts 2018 Africa Public Sector Conference and Awards (APSA)
- Nigeria absent as 44 African countries sign continental free trade agreement
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment