United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres, has appointed Vera Songwe as ECA’s Executive Secretary. The Cameroonian economist and banking executive is the first woman to ever serve in this role. According to...
Business / Economy
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations