Underscored Sustainable Development Goals as critical for better future for all Following her appointment on December 2016, Ms Amina Mohammed resumes work as the United Nations Deputy Secretary-General. While delivering her first address as...
Business / Economy
- Post COVID-19: Africa’s growth stands to rebound to 3% in 2021, says AfDB in African Economic Outlook 2020 Supplement
- Global experts call for a radical health policy shift in post COVID-19 Africa
- ‘Build a solid macro-economic policy environment, protect local investments and strengthen intra-African trade,’
- Ecobank spearheads new private sector initiative to end malaria
- African Development Bank is 4th on global transparency index