(Brief Reflection on the Brainstorming Session on Restructuring Nigeria) By Samuel Zalanga Some weeks ago, I was invited to participate in a brainstorming session on “restructuring Nigeria” by the Nigerian Army Resource Center in...
Business / Economy
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations