In an impassioned keynote speech, delivered before global leaders, at the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) in Yokohama, Japan, African investor and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu, has challenged the government of...
Business / Economy
- Why Kebbi State established a full ministry for IT – Abdullah Magoro
- “Nigeria is on the crossroads and its future hangs precariously in a balance”
- Why Nigerian universities will remain local (Part 1)
- “Nobody eats GDP” says AfDB President as he calls for inclusive growth
- African Economic Outlook 2020: Africa’s economy to grow despite external shocks
10 Feb, 2020