President Paul Kagame of Rwanda who is also the chairman of Smart Africa, and Tony Elumelu, Founder of the $100m Entrepreneurship Programme, will be headlining the Young Entrepreneurship Day (YED) at the Africa 2017...
Business / Economy
- Post COVID-19: Africa’s growth stands to rebound to 3% in 2021, says AfDB in African Economic Outlook 2020 Supplement
- Global experts call for a radical health policy shift in post COVID-19 Africa
- ‘Build a solid macro-economic policy environment, protect local investments and strengthen intra-African trade,’
- Ecobank spearheads new private sector initiative to end malaria
- African Development Bank is 4th on global transparency index