By Chinedu James The loan deal between Nigeria and China poses no risk to the Nigerian economy, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has affirmed as debate rages over Nigeria’s rising debts and her capacity...
Business / Economy
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations
- NigComSat explores African market at ITU World 2018