By Chinedu James Importation is receding in Nigeria as government policy to encourage local productivity and discourage unnecessary importation gains grounds. Encouragingly too, external reserves are hitting a new figure as Abuja revels in...
Business / Economy
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations
- NigComSat explores African market at ITU World 2018
- China is loaning billions of dollars to African countries. Here’s why the U.S. should be worried
11 Sep, 2018