By Chinedu James Importation is receding in Nigeria as government policy to encourage local productivity and discourage unnecessary importation gains grounds. Encouragingly too, external reserves are hitting a new figure as Abuja revels in...
Business / Economy
- Buhari Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Honours Abiola
- President Buhari Signs #NotTooYoungToRun Bill into Law
- About 7 Million People Die Yearly from Air Pollution – WHO
- The Importance of strengthening state economic management systems
- Ghana leads Africa Public Sector award (APSA) as continent discusses corruption-free procurement process