PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO HANDLING “INCONVENIENT EMPIRICAL TRUTHS” DO NOT READ BEYOND HERE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR EMOTIONAL COMFORT By Professor Samuel Zalanga I lament your situation. In the past...
Business / Economy
- Kigali hosts 2018 Africa Public Sector Conference and Awards (APSA)
- Nigeria absent as 44 African countries sign continental free trade agreement
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment