By Chinedu James The lingering hostility between Nigeria’s generals could be assuaged in the coming weeks with President Muhammadu Buhari and his close associates making moves to mend fences with former President Olusegun Obasanjo....
Business / Economy
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations