By Chinedu James Importation is receding in Nigeria as government policy to encourage local productivity and discourage unnecessary importation gains grounds. Encouragingly too, external reserves are hitting a new figure as Abuja revels in...
Business / Economy
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations
- Africa’s risk profile crucial to economic and trade growth, says Afreximbank
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa