By Chinedu James Importation is receding in Nigeria as government policy to encourage local productivity and discourage unnecessary importation gains grounds. Encouragingly too, external reserves are hitting a new figure as Abuja revels in...
Business / Economy
- A critical look at China’s One Belt One Road Initiative
- Jelani Aliyu Foundation unveils ‘Rural Health Connect’ initiative
- North-east Nigeria displacement crisis continues amid ‘increased sophistication’ of attackers, warns UN
- The motive for Ausso Leadership Academy is sustainable shared prosperity – Okere
- Africa CEO Forum 2019 to make African economic integration a reality