China will soon surpass the US in economic terms — and is taking the lead on climate change and the digital economy. Image: REUTERS/Damir Sagolj/File Photo By Robert Muggah Research Director, Igarapé Institute and Yves Tiberghien Associate Professor of Political...
Business / Economy
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations