Deputy Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), Giovanie Biha, said that infrastructure deficit remains a major challenge to trade facilitation, intra-regional trade and economic develompent and transformation in Africa. She observed...
Business / Economy
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market
- New report shows use of modern contraception on the rise in Nigeria
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations
- Africa’s risk profile crucial to economic and trade growth, says Afreximbank
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future