71% of African CEOs say they are concerned about cyber threats Africa’s CEOs are confident that the outlook for business on the continent remains positive notwithstanding the unpredictable economic and socio-political climate. PwC’s (www.PwC.com) Africa...
Business / Economy
- Kigali hosts 2018 Africa Public Sector Conference and Awards (APSA)
- Nigeria absent as 44 African countries sign continental free trade agreement
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment