By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Africa’s relations with China have been the subject of interest for decades. At a deeply personal level, my own first contact with China was almost romantic. My father was Nigeria’s...
Business / Economy
- Plateau state government targets youths with ‘Code Plateau’ for digital workforce training
- Media Marathon Expo 2019 celebrates positive impact of telecom industry on media
- The role of gender diversity in securing the future of African businesses
- “Coding must be compulsory, at all levels,” Adesina tells Mo Ibrahim Governance Week
- Why convergence, effective regulations will drive national competitiveness, by NCC’s Danbatta, other stakeholders