From next year, Nigeria’s first locally manufactured electric and solar powered cars will be on the streets. This follows a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed by a firm, Oldang International Limited with Chinese companies,...
Business / Economy
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market
- New report shows use of modern contraception on the rise in Nigeria
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations
- Africa’s risk profile crucial to economic and trade growth, says Afreximbank
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future