From next year, Nigeria’s first locally manufactured electric and solar powered cars will be on the streets. This follows a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed by a firm, Oldang International Limited with Chinese companies,...
Business / Economy
- Land governance key to Africa’s transformation, says Hamdok at land policy conference
- Rwanda opens door for fleeing Africans enslaved in Libya
- Continued investment in infrastructure vital for African transformation
- Kagame, Elumelu to headline Young Entrepreneurship Day at Africa 2017 Forum
- Rabat workshop creates Fund to develop African cities