A new book by McKinsey confirms that Africa is poised for economic acceleration, akin to the Asian boom. While other geographies are seeing incremental growth, global companies that get in early and join the...
Business / Economy
- Post COVID-19: Africa’s growth stands to rebound to 3% in 2021, says AfDB in African Economic Outlook 2020 Supplement
- Global experts call for a radical health policy shift in post COVID-19 Africa
- ‘Build a solid macro-economic policy environment, protect local investments and strengthen intra-African trade,’
- Ecobank spearheads new private sector initiative to end malaria
- African Development Bank is 4th on global transparency index