Africa’s economic growth remained stable in 2019 at 3.4 percent and is on course to pick up to 3.9 percent in 2020 and 4.1 percent in 2021, noted the African Development Bank’s (AfDB.org) 2020...
Business / Economy
- Nigeria: One Country, Wasted Visions
- Commonwealth develops tracker to help countries monitor coronavirus
- ‘Including Nigeria in the U.S. travel ban is a political and economical mistake for Trump’
- Why Kebbi State established a full ministry for IT – Abdullah Magoro
- “Nigeria is on the crossroads and its future hangs precariously in a balance”