The Islamist armed group Boko Haram has stepped up attacks on civilians in towns and villages in the Far North region of Cameroon since December 2020, killing at least 80 civilians, Human Rights Watch has said....
Business / Economy
- Kperogi the Fake Friend – A response to ‘Pantami is my friend, but he can’t be defended’
- Dear Presidents Museveni and Suluhu Hassan
- Islamophobic attack as mobilization of more followers into Pantami’s enormous goodwill bank
- Securities and Exchange Commission’s circular on trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- Fostering financial inclusion for Senegalese local companies in the energy sector