By Aanuolowa Omotosho and Oluwatobi Ebenezer CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria to enage local talent and hunt for the nest global techpreneuers as the Internet giant explores new frontiers to push...
Business / Economy
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment
- War of the generals – As Nigerian election draws nigh, Buhari seeks peace with Obansanjo
- Imperatives of the study and practice of Marxism in contemporary human society