By Aanuolowa Omotosho and Oluwatobi Ebenezer CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria to enage local talent and hunt for the nest global techpreneuers as the Internet giant explores new frontiers to push...
Business / Economy
- Scramble for African real estate to reach a fever pitch
- Constitutional basis of corruption and bad governance in Nigeria
- NADDC gears up for Nigeria’s first renewable energy powered vehicles
- Long term sustainability farming in Nigeria through value chain ownership – The Dreamfield model
- Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana to join WAGPA, others at Regional Energy Summit in Abidjan