By Aanuolowa Omotosho and Oluwatobi Ebenezer CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria to enage local talent and hunt for the nest global techpreneuers as the Internet giant explores new frontiers to push...
Business / Economy
- Nigeria: One Country, Wasted Visions
- Commonwealth develops tracker to help countries monitor coronavirus
- ‘Including Nigeria in the U.S. travel ban is a political and economical mistake for Trump’
- Why Kebbi State established a full ministry for IT – Abdullah Magoro
- “Nigeria is on the crossroads and its future hangs precariously in a balance”