By Chinedu James The Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM), a movement spearheaded by former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that it has registered about three million Nigerians. The revelation was made by the former...
Business / Economy
- Ebola vaccination begins in North Kivu
- AfDB President Adesina calls for emerging agriculture technologies to optimize farmers’ output
- NCC, INEC review report on electronic transmission and collation of results ahead 2019 elections
- NEW BOOK – Africa Arrives: New Guide to the “World’s Hottest Market” proves Africa is Open for Business!
- The Social Justice Question in Nigeria’s quest for Political Restructuring