By Chinedu James The Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM), a movement spearheaded by former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that it has registered about three million Nigerians. The revelation was made by the former...
Business / Economy
- MENA Innovation 2018: Official Ministerial Summit For ICT Innovation In Education & Digital Inclusion
- Obansanjo’s Coalition hits three million as Nigerian generals lament rising insecurity
- Kigali hosts 2018 Africa Public Sector Conference and Awards (APSA)
- Nigeria absent as 44 African countries sign continental free trade agreement
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn