Despite an economic slowdown, most African countries are reported to have a positive economic outlook. This is according to a new report by the institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). The...
Business / Economy
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations