By Zekeri Momoh ABSTRACT The collapse of the Soviet Union in the late 1980’s has made many Liberal scholars to conclude that Marxism is dead and plans should be made for it funeral....
Business / Economy
- About 7 Million People Die Yearly from Air Pollution – WHO
- The Importance of strengthening state economic management systems
- Ghana leads Africa Public Sector award (APSA) as continent discusses corruption-free procurement process
- MENA Innovation 2018: Official Ministerial Summit For ICT Innovation In Education & Digital Inclusion
- Obansanjo’s Coalition hits three million as Nigerian generals lament rising insecurity