PwC’s Africa Business Agenda report shows that 85% of African CEOs (Global: 85%) are confident in their own company’s prospects for revenue growth over the next 12 months Africa’s CEOs are confident that...
Business / Economy
- Kigali hosts 2018 Africa Public Sector Conference and Awards (APSA)
- Nigeria absent as 44 African countries sign continental free trade agreement
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment