Despite an economic slowdown, most African countries are reported to have a positive economic outlook. This is according to a new report by the institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). The...
Business / Economy
- A critical look at China’s One Belt One Road Initiative
- Jelani Aliyu Foundation unveils ‘Rural Health Connect’ initiative
- North-east Nigeria displacement crisis continues amid ‘increased sophistication’ of attackers, warns UN
- The motive for Ausso Leadership Academy is sustainable shared prosperity – Okere
- Africa CEO Forum 2019 to make African economic integration a reality