Despite an economic slowdown, most African countries are reported to have a positive economic outlook. This is according to a new report by the institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). The...
Business / Economy
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market
- New report shows use of modern contraception on the rise in Nigeria
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations
- Africa’s risk profile crucial to economic and trade growth, says Afreximbank
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future