A series of Economic Reports of Africa published by the UN Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) between 2013 to 2016 argue that infrastructure development has a direct effect on the pace and nature of...
Business / Economy
- Land governance key to Africa’s transformation, says Hamdok at land policy conference
- Rwanda opens door for fleeing Africans enslaved in Libya
- Continued investment in infrastructure vital for African transformation
- Kagame, Elumelu to headline Young Entrepreneurship Day at Africa 2017 Forum
- Rabat workshop creates Fund to develop African cities