By Chinedu James The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and the Independent National Electronic Commission (INEC) have reviewed the outcome of the joint committee set up to look into issues that borders on electronic...
Business / Economy
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations