The African Risk Capacity (ARC), an agency of the African Union, and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) today announced a new partnership which will see the two organisations work together to...
Business / Economy
- World Bank approves $486 million to improve Nigeria electricity transmission network and infrastructure
- Nuclear has a place in Africa’s energy mix
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 5th International Conference on Ethnic and Religious Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
- UBA makes mark with over three million NFC-cards
- Nissan, NADDC holds talks on expanding production line in Nigeria