African innovators have shown creativity and ingenuity in finding solutions to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, but face legal barriers to safeguarding their intellectual property. There have been 192 innovations directed at COVID-19 from Nigeria...
Business / Economy
- African Development Bank debars Global Interjapan for 36 months for fraudulent practices
- 2021 Anzisha Prize applications open as need for job creation soars during pandemic
- African academics join forces to investigate African narratives under new fellowship program
- Hashimiyya as a major factor for APC victory in Jigawa
- New Ebola outbreak declared in Guinea
15 Feb, 2021