The Sub-Regional Office for West Africa of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) and the Government of Burkina Faso are organising an Ad hoc Experts’ Group Meeting on May 16-17 in...
Business / Economy
- Rwanda, IFAD partner to reduce poverty in drought-prone areas
- AfDB, MFW4A, BMZ/GIZ host international workshop on Africa’s trade finance market
- 2019 Africa Shared Value Summit wants business to take action for profit with purpose
- Newly-elected Nigerian UN General Assembly President to focus on ‘peace and prosperity’ for most vulnerable
- IMF completes 2019 Article IV Mission to Namibia